8 Unique & Memorable Holiday Events in the Baltimore Area
The holidays are right around the corner! The Baltimore area is packed with fun and interesting events from now through the end of the year, and this unique lineup is sure to offer you a truly memorable experience this season!
Here’s a look at 8 unique holiday events in the Baltimore area, conveniently organized by date. Mark your calendars!
November 24-26, 2017
- Located at the Maryland State Fairgrounds-The Cow Palace (2200 York Rd. Timonium, MD 21093)
- When: November 24-26, 2017; 10:00am-9:00pm Friday-Saturday, 10:00am-6:00pm Sunday
If Santa had a theme park, this would be it! The Festival of Trees features designer-decorated Christmas trees, wreaths, and gingerbread towns, plus over 100 gift boutiques and a chance to have breakfast with the big man himself. With proceeds benefiting a great cause, this is one event you won’t want to miss.
December 1-January 1, 2017
- Pick-up and Drop-off Point: Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel (550 Light St. Baltimore, MD 21202)
- When: December 1-January 1, 2017; 6:30pm & 8:00pm Thursday-Sunday
See the Christmas lights in style on an old-fashioned trolley. The Holly Jolly Trolley Tours will take you and your family throughout Baltimore’s neighborhoods, giving you a little history and showing off all of the sights and sounds that make this time of year so special.
- Located at the B&O Railroad Museum (901 West Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21223)
- When: Breakfast & Train Ride: December 9, 2017, 8:00am-9:30am; Story Time & Train Ride: December 9-10, 2017, 1:00pm-2:00pm
Join your favorite Frozen gang in a day of fun at the B&O Railroad Museum. Enjoy a royal breakfast buffet or holiday story and then follow Olaf for a train ride along with Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff. Tickets go on sale November 1, so get ready to make some great memories with your kids this year.
December 9, 16, & 23, 2017
- All tours depart from the sidewalk outside of Max’s Sidebar (731 S. Broadway Baltimore, MD 21231)
- When: December 9, 16, & 23, 2017
Adults 21 and older can enjoy a “spirited” pub crawl hosted by the Ghost of Christmas Present at this year’s Holiday Haunted Pub Tour. Learn some haunting history about Fells Point and enjoy some great local brews.
December 12, 2017
- Located at the Senator Theatre (5904 York Rd. Baltimore, MD 21212)
- When: December 12, 2017; 7:00pm
Part of the Stoop Storytelling Series, “Breaking with Tradition” is a night of atypical, anti-Hallmark holiday tales that are sure to make you laugh, cry, and think. Check the website to buy your tickets for this unusual event now.
December 16, 2017
- Located at Rash Field (201 Key Hwy. Baltimore, MD 21230)
- When: December 16, 2017; 9:00am
Grab your ugliest sweater and your best running shoes and join your friends, family, and neighbors in Baltimore’s annual Ugly Sweater Run. Benefiting One Warm Coat, this 5K is a great way to help others and have a jolly good time!
December 19, 2017
- Located at the Baltimore Soundstage (124 Market Pl. Baltimore, MD 21202)
- When: December 19, 2017; doors open at 7:00pm, show starts at 8:00pm
With his raunchy take on the yuletide season, A John Waters Christmas features the titular legendary filmmaker in a stage show not for the faint of heart. If you’re ready to laugh until you cry, grab your tickets now.
- Located at 561 Light St. Baltimore, MD 21202
Make your holiday office party one to remember by scheduling it aboard the Spirit of Baltimore. From lunch and dinner packages to moonlight and happy hour cruises, everyone can enjoy the spectacular views from the Inner Harbor and have a festive time.
Looking for more Baltimore tips?
Check out our blog for recommendations:
Whether you like a simple cup of drip coffee or a handcrafted latte, Baltimore has some ex...
Looking for a sophisticated wine bar for date night, or just need to pick up a couple of b...