Move-in Ready Federal Hill Home Listings at 4 Different Price Points
Located right along Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Federal Hill is a historic neighborhood brimming with charm and convenience. Whether you live here or simply spend a day in the community exploring, you'll find beautiful parks, museums, shopping, restaurants, and commuting options that ensure getting around is a breeze!
Why do locals love Federal Hill? Click here to learn more about what people do for fun, where they love to eat, how they commute, and what schools are in the area.
What can you get for your money in Federal Hill? Below, we've highlighted 4 different home listings in Federal Hill at 4 different price points:
Located at 22 HENRIETTA ST E, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Beautiful outdoor areas, including a charming front patio with a flowering fig tree, and a rear patio perfect for hosting barbecues and get-togethers
- Dreamy bedroom features skylights, huge walk-in closet with laundry, and a full bath
- Built in 1875, this home's original character can be found with its exposed beams and decorative fireplaces
Located at 702 WILLIAM ST, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Spectacular views of the harbor, plus you're just steps away from the Inner Harbor!
- You're located right next to Gateway Park
- Enjoy the fabulous rooftop deck and private renovated patio
- Tons of windows throughout for a cheerful light-filled atmosphere
- The kitchen is brimming with space (there's ample storage and countertop space) and even has heated floors
Located at 816 WILLIAM ST, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Enjoy thoughtful renovations alongside traditional details (including original 1880 fireplaces!)
- Gorgeous hardwood floors can be found throughout
- 2 master suites offer privacy and space to unwind in peace and quiet
- Expertly updated galley kitchen—a dream for those who love to cook and entertain!
- Fabulous multi-tiered roof deck with incredible views the harbor and city
Located at 347 WARREN AVE, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- Stunning outdoor spaces perfect for entertaining, including the charming patio, expansive deck, and super-conveneint parking pad
- Elevator offers easy access to all levels
- Generous 3 bedrooms (including 2 on the 2nd floor, and a dynamic master suite with an office)
- Tall ceilings throughout for a truly luxurious feel
- Stunning winding staircase
Would you like to learn more about living in Baltimore's more historic neighborhood?
See what locals LOVE about Federal Hill:
Learn more about living in Federal Hill, Maryland. Interested in buying a home in Federal ...